Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, June 23, 2017

Happy Birthday Sis!

Happy Happy Friday!

Good morning everyone.   Hope you have had a wonderful week and now I have another Friday card for you.


Mable and Vera are off again on a wild adventure.  This stamp is Mable & Vera Cruzin' (J117) and it is paired with Wild! (C478).  This has been colored in Copic markers and placed on an embossed background.  I put that on a paper I made myself using ColorBurst powders and sequins with washi tape on the bottom.  Pop over to my blog for all the details.

I want to remind you there is still a few days to enter our June challenge with this as the prize
Image may contain: text
Now some sad news.  This will be my last post for Great Impressions.   I have truly enjoyed the last six months and I just love our team and our leader Ruza.  I have even learned to stamp better as I have used mostly digis before.  I will miss being part of this team and designing for Great Impressions.
Thank you Deone, owner of Great Impressions, for having me on your team!
Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

Hugs,

Robin

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...