Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, February 10, 2017

Spring Special Thanks!

We are having such a wonderful month and hoping you are too!  Robin here to show you another card I have created for your inspiration.


Since I reversed the sketch I thought I would do it again.  This time I am using Spring Special Thanks (G364) paired with some bright floral papers.  I am so ready to warm up some.  This hasn't been a hard winter but I am a bit tired of being cold.  I thought this would be a nice way to look forward to Spring since the ground hog saw his shadow.

I have colored with my Copics and then added some gloss to the flowers and used sparkle on the words.  Since the sentiment is included I thought some flowers and ribbon were in order.  Then I found this cute floral button in my stash to top it off.

I really love this sketch and hope you all will join in on the February Great Impressions Sketch Challenge!  Can't wait to see what you create!!

Many good wishes and hugs,

Robin

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...