Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Wishing you ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a card that features the Well Wishes ~ F447 stamp, available at the Great Impressions Stamps.


This week instead of using an ink pad for my stamp I applied different Marvy LePlume Markers directly to the stamp, huffed on it to reactivate the ink, and then I stamped the image onto Ranger White Watercolor paper. I then proceeded to use my pallet, paintbrush and water to color the image. Once done, I used a dauber to apply some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink around the image, and layered it on the background and cardbase.

Here is a closer look at Well Wishes ...


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps froGreat Impressions! I hope you will check out and play along with this months Great Impressions Challenge. Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

2 comments :

flowerdisco said...

Love that stamp, and thanks for the nice tut. I have to try that technique.

Patti J said...

Great stamp, and love your card! What a fun layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...