Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Wicker Basket Thank You ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a card that features a lovely Wicker Daisy Basket (G404) and Being You Sentiment (D520), available at the Great Impressions Stamps.


I stamped the image and sentiment with Jet Black Archival Ranger Ink onto a Stathmore Watercolor Notecard, and used my Marvy LePlume Markers, pallet, paintbrush and water to watercolor the image. The Notecard comes with matching envelopes so I couldn't resist stamping a partial of the image and adding a bit of coloring to the basket.

Great Impressions is one of the Sponsors for the House of Cards End of Term Blog Hop/Challenge currently going on, and my card was inspired by the Photo Inspiration Photo for the Challenge. Make sure you hop on over for all of the details!

That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps froGreat Impressions! I hope you will check out and play along with this months Great Impressions Challenge. Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...