Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sweet and Grateful!

Good morning friends!  This is Lorie back for my Great Impressions Stamps post for the week.  This super sweet image is called F635 Dog and Cat Eating Watermelon.  I made this card to be super fun, bright, and cheerful so I used bright colors and, hopefully, made it full of warmth and gratefulness too.
I used a card sketch from SVG Cutting Files to make this card so I just placed my chosen cardstock on my Cameo mat, cut it on my Cameo, cut a couple of more fun elements with some dies and my Big Shot and then put it all together.

Well, that is what I have to share with you today!  Thank you for stopping by and make sure you hop on over to the Great Impressions blog to check out and play along with our current challenge!

1 comment :

Katy said...

This is adorable! Love the scene you created! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...