Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

She leaves a little sparkle...

Morning friends!  Lorie here with you this morning.  Today is a bitter sweet day for me as it is my last post as a design team member with Great Impressions Stamps.  I've truly enjoyed working with their fabulous rubber stamps!  Today I share another blast from the past of a liquid sort...
This is the bottle tag that I made for the Cut Cardstock Challenge.  I really love this tag...it's so fun and cute! The Great Impressions Stamps I've used on this project are:  F323 Fashion Swirls and E880 Sparkle Seriously, who doesn't like the bubble of a Moscato d' Asti wine?

I'd like to thank Mynn the design team coordinator for Great Impressions Stamps, Deone the owner of GIS and my design team sisters.  It's been fun...thanks so much for having me! I hope I've left a little sparkle here on the blog!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...