Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Paper Roses

I hope you are well stamping friends! One of the very first stamps I fell in love with at Great Impressions was this lovely bouquet of flowers. They are perfect to color or paper piece! This is definitely one of my past favorite cards!


I started with stamping the card base in a light gray ink using the beautiful Queen Ann Lace (E807) image. It gives such a light feathery look. I then decided to paper piece my bouquet which is the lovely Flower Bouquet (J110) image. For my sentiment I inked up just one of the little banners from the Tags (G483) set. Machine sewing and a few butterflies finished it off. I hope you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too! 




2 comments :

Glittered Paws said...

This is one of my favorites too - I have it in my collection but haven't used it for a while - need to get it out. Love all the extraas you used on this beautiful card.

flowerdisco said...

Love your paper piecing card, sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...