Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 27, 2016

Hello Goodbye...


Hi, all!  I'm back today to share my last card using stamps from Great Impressions for the Great Impressions design team.  I went shabby and sweet...or should I say tweet?  Take a peek...


I started by stamping and coloring G111 Roses and Birds with colored pencils. I stamped my sentiment, B152 Hello Friend, onto vellum, then stapled it to the image panel.  A few pearls accent the sentiment vellum for a bit more elegance.


I added this panel to a card base prepped with some patterned paper, a doily, and some pink seam binding ribbon.  I think this turned out beautifully, and I hope you agree!  Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below.


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I want to say another HUGE "thank you" to Deone and the gals here at Great Impressions!  I have been on this team for a few years now, and stepping down is difficult.  I need to take a step back so that I can finish my degree, and I'm grateful that they have been understanding of that.  I hope to see you all around blog land soon, but until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...