Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Happy Father's Day ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Father's Day card with you that features the Seaside Lighthouse (G305) and Father's Day Sentiment (C350), available at the Great Impressions Stamps.


This week I pulled out my Copic Markers to color in the lovely Seaside Lighthouse, added some Distress Ink for the sky background, used a yellow color pencil to add the light coming out of the lighthouse, and layered all onto my CAS background. I then stamped the Father's Day Sentiment onto vellum, used some mini glue dots to adhere it over my image, and then added the navy enamel dots to cover the glue dots.

Here's a closer look ... 


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps froGreat Impressions! I hope you will check out and play along with this months Great Impressions Challenge. Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...