Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Flowers of Summer

Happy Saturday!  Julie O here today with another post.  I love hanging out on the Great Impressions Stamps blog each Saturday! 

I hope you are enjoying the last days of spring.  Here in NW Wisconsin where I live, we are just beginning to get some summer heat in our days.  We've barely made it into the 70's and have yet to break 80.  But the heat and humidity are coming -- they always do!

I love many things about summer.  One of my favorite things is the flowers.  I love the bright colors and the endless varieties.

For today's card, I got out my watercolors and a water brush to create a watercolor effect.  Here's how it turned out:


I used 2 Great Impressions rubber stamps on this card, J09 - Garden Flowers, and C366 - Hello Summer.  J09 - Garden Flowers was stamped on a piece of watercolor paper. 

I used this month's challenge picture at Great Impressions Stamps for inspiration for this card.


The challenge runs all month, and it's anything goes, so I hope you join us!

Don't forget about all the other wonderful stamps in the Great Impressions Store.  You'll want to check them out!

See you next Saturday!

2 comments :

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Julie!

flowerdisco said...

What a pretty image and your coloring is so nice. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...