Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Flip Floppin' Fabulous!

Eek, here it is...Tuesday so this is Lorie with you today!  Today is the Tuesday before my youngest son's high school graduation and yes I'm still rushing to get things done...isn't that how it always works?  Here I am, though, sharing with you my Great Impressions Stamps project this week and  reminding you about the June challenge with Great Impressions...Anything Goes!!
For this card I used Floating Flamingo H287 and Flopping D520.  I used a super fun summer paper pack adding a sun and clouds for that perfect day on the water!

Well, that is what I have to share with you today! Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment :

flowerdisco said...

This flamingo put a huge smile on my face. Love the bright colors too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...