Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 6, 2016

Flamingo Birthday


Hi, all!  I'm back today to share more info about the card I made for the House of Cards blog hop and monthly challenge at Great Impressions.  It's fun and summery, and I hope you like it!  Take a peek...


I used H268 Tu Tu Flamingos as my image and colored it in with a mix of colored pencil, glitter gel pens, and Glaze gel pen. A few large pink rhinestones add some more sparkle and shine.  The sentiment is C479 Happy Birthday Tu Tu.  Some baker's twine keeps the two areas separate and add a bit more texture.


This focal panel was added to a fun patterned paper card base.  This card totally reminds me of summer, and I hope you agree!  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

2 comments :

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Those flamingos are just hilarious!

flowerdisco said...

How cute, love their sandals too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...