Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A Look Back - -

Good Tuesday morning friends, this is Lorie with you today!  My term with the Great Impressions Stamps design team will be finished at the end of June so I thought it would be fun to share a couple of my favorite cards that I've made during my time using these fun stamps so today I'm sharing the card I made for our May Challenge which was blinged birthday...
I've used E840 Friendship Bees and C467 Treat Yourself for this card. And I added bling to the bees wings as well as with the jewels on the card.  I seriously love these sweet bees!
Well, that is what I have to share with you today though I hope you'll stop back next week to join me for my last post as a design team member with Great Impressions Stamps!  Thank you for stopping by and make sure you hop on over to the Great Impressions blog to check out and play along with our current challenge!
 

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...