Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, June 17, 2016

A Look Back

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today!

The last two weeks of this current term we were told we could share some of our favorite projects from this term.  

So here goes!!  It's always so much fun to take a look back at your projects!!

So it has been a six month term since January, so I am going to look at the first three months and then look at the last three months next week. Going to pick 2 projects a month.

So for January:

I love the adorable F571 Heart Struck Elephant stamp!  Has always bee a favorite of mine for Valentin's Day!  I also really like this card layout I used!!


I love this bright and fun birthday card!  My daughter loves "flingos" and dancing, so I absolutely LOVE the H268 Tu Tu Flamingos stamp and C479 Happy Birthday Tu Tu sentiment!!

February:

The F622 Make History sentiment is so much fun!  What a great card for a girlfriend!! 

Being that February is the month of Love, I thought I should choose one of my Valentine cards this month:
The G531 Annabelle Sweet Mouse is just so sweet!! I also used the beautiful F626 Swirly Valentines!!

March:

The H283 Louise with Ducklings image is sure to put a smile on anyone's face!!

A look at this inside:

I used the cute E889 Just Ducky sentiment!  As well as the E856 Hello Louie image!! 

And lastly an Easter card:

I love the fun design of this card!  The acetate window makes it so fun!!

I used the sweet E783 Bunny Front image and D518 Bunny Loves You sentiment!!

So many fun cards!!!

---------------

Join in our monthly challenge!!
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...