Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, June 4, 2016

A Flamingo Summer

Happy weekend, fellow stamp lovers!  It's Saturday, so this is Julie sharing today. I have a fun summertime card to share with you.

I broke out the watercolors to create today's card because I wanted a 'watery' look to it all.





This card uses H287 - Floating Flamingo, and C366 - Hello Summer.  I stamped both H287 - Floating Flamingo and C366 - Hello Summer onto watercolor paper.  Then, I broke out my watercolor markers and a water brush and got busy.  That flamingo is having a might fine time!

Great Impressions Stamps is sponsoring the House of Cards Challenge blog.  I used their photo inspiration to help with the design of this card: 


We have a new challenge starting tomorrow at Great Impressions Stamps Challenge blog, so join the fun!

Check out all the wonderful stamps in the Great Impressions Online Store.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...