Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Christmas Cheer

It's Julie here today, spreading Christmas cheer on a Saturday in May. I'm featuring a Christmas card today. I'm trying to get at least one, hopefully 2 cards made each month. 


I love this chickadee stamp! It's Great Impressions stamp G28 - Winter Chickadee, colored with Copic markers.  The sentiment, stamped in red on the base of the easel card, is A151 - Cheer.

The card was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo. The snowflakes are Cheery Lynn dies.  The papers have been in my stash forever. 

Have you joined our Birthday with Bling challenge yet at Great Impressions Stamps?  Please do!  It goes all month, and I'd love to see what you make!  Don't forget to shop at the Great Impressions Store, too!  You'll find these 2 stamps, and many, many more!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...