Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, March 18, 2016

Hexagon Hello

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a fun bright card with you!!

I'm featuring the Lg. Hello (A138) sentiment stamp for this card!
I used some fun hexagon dies to randomly die cut hexagons from my white card layer!

I then took the same hexagon dies and die cut the hexagon shape from different pattern paper!!

I picked bright colors as I wanted to make this card as fun as possible!!

I then placed the hexagon patterned pieces into the die cut areas on the main layer.  Four of them were adhered to the actual card base and the other three I used a pop-dot so they would be the same height as the layer.
I finished the card off by adding some bright colored enamel dots!!!
So super fun!!!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

What a fun bright card, Kendra! LOVE the patterns and enamel dots on this CAS creation! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...