Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Three Bunnies

Hi! Happy Wednesday :) Leah here with you today I have a fun spring card to share with you.


I just love this adorable bunny image! It's called E749 Bunny Backs. I wanted to give them a little scene to be in so I pulled out F358 Growing Tall Flowers and colored them all with Chameleon pens.

The sentiment is B246 Happy Everything. I added a few sequins and some die cut and embossed clouds to finish it off. Thanks for joining me today!

 Come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too! 




2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Leah, this is totally GORGEOUS! Your coloring is absolutely amazing--and I adore the spring colors! Beautiful! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Julie Odil said...

Leah, this is super sweet. Love all the stamps you used on this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...