Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Framed Garden Bicycle Take 2

Happy Tuesday, Donna Here!

Still on Winter Break, but here is another one of my favorite Great Impressions creations.


I created this Easel card using the Great Impressions stamps F390 Framed Garden Bicycle and E878 Happy. 

 
Image colored with Copic Markers and accented with Sakura Glitter and Glaze Pens.  

 
Sentiment stamped in Riding Hood Red  Ink.  Designer Papers by My Mind's Eye, Quite Contrary, Jack And Jill.   Ribbon, ribbon tabs and enamel dots for accents.  Bracket Edge Border dies
 

 
Check out our Monthly Challenge and don't forget to upload your GI projects to our Customer Gallery.
 
May you always find something to do that makes you HAPPY! 
 
As this is my very last post, I just want to say that  I have loved being a part of the Great Impressions Design Team for the past six months, it has been a ball!  I want to thank everyone for such a great experience AND for such beautiful stamps to work with.  It has been my pleasure sharing my love of card making with you all.
 
THANK YOU!!!
 
Blessings to you all for a Happy, Healthy and Wonderful New Year!
 
Enjoy~~
 
 






3 comments :

Patti J said...

Donna, it's been so much fun working with you! Hope to see you in Blog Land :) Your card is so sweet - love it! Thanks for sharing :)

Lorie said...

This card is truly fantabulous! I love the colors, layout, image...everything!

Glittered Paws said...

What a great pick me up card - love this bicycle stamp - great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...