Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, August 10, 2015

Watercolor Butterflies


Hello again, friends!  It's Monday, so that means I get to share another creation with you that uses some fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I'm sharing a fun card using one of the *NEWEST* stamps, and it is so fun!  Take a peek...


I started by creating a watercolor panel using some fun colored inks and gold glimmer mist.  I wanted to keep it bright and happy to go along with the stamps I used--J119 Elegant Butterfly and E878 Happy.  A few enamel dots in the same colors accent my water colored panel.


I just LOVE the way this turned out, and I hope you do, too!  Please let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below for me to read. :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:
http://www.greatimpressionsstamps.com/ecommerce/shop/new.html

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Beautiful background and butterflies and I loooooooooooove that sentiment of course! ;)

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Mynn! Love your background, and those flutterbies are just so pretty! And I agree with Donna - love the sentiment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...