Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, August 28, 2015

Harry Wheelin' Around

August is coming to a close soon...most schools have started up again, and the garden- well at least the garden will still be providing me with juicy red tomatoes for another month!

Isn't this new E875 Harry with Daisies stamp adorable? I made my own digital sentiment again to go with it. I layered some grass edge punched cardstock with a bit of inking and tucked my image in behind. The bottom strip is ribbon and patterned paper. You've still got a few days to link up with our August challenge, I hope you'll come play along!

http://studiomcreations.weebly.com/

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Love your last days of summer card, with the adorable Harry! Super cute scene you created!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this fabulous card, Emily! The layered flower added to the image is perfect--and I adore the stitching for your sentiment panel! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Emily, this is so cute! Hate to think of summer ending, but guess fall is ready to make its appearance! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...