Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, August 3, 2015

Bumble Bear


Hello again, friends!  It's Monday, so that means I get to share another creation with you that uses some fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I'm sharing a fun card using one of the *NEWEST* images, and it is darling!  Take a peek...


I started by stamping the image, G526 Bear With Bumblebees, then coloring it with a mix of glitter gel pen and colored pencil.  Isn't he darling?!


I thought this sentiment, A147 Buzzing By, was the PERFECT one to go with the image, don't you agree?  I also shaped a paper flower, using my same color scheme, to use as an accent.



The last thing to add was the ribbon, then it was all layered onto the card base!  I think this is just so sweet, don't you?  I can't wait to read what you think in the comments below!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:
http://www.greatimpressionsstamps.com/ecommerce/shop/new.html 8408 - Buzzing By Rubber Stamp - SKU: A147

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I just love this card Mynn! The black/yellow combo is perfect, such a pretty flower and gorgeous ribbon too!

Unknown said...

Well he's just ADORBS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...