Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Birdie Friends Hello ...

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! Ruza here to share another project featuring the awesome Great Impressions Stamps.


I really love the sweet Birdie Friends (G525). They are so happy and having FUN hanging out together. I truly enjoyed coloring the friends with my Copic Markers, and love that I was able to do some fussy cutting to make them look like they were truly sitting and hanging off of the branch.

I embossed the top half off the cardstock, added a strip of ribbon, stamped the Hello from the Hello Friends (B152) Sentiment, layered the friends on top, and put it all on my cardbase.

Here's another look at the  Birdie Friends (G525) stamp ...


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Super Cute! Aren't they fun to color? I also love how you got the dimension by fussy cutting! ;)

Patti J said...

Awww....cute as can be! Fussy cutting is such a great addition, and so therapeutic! Great job :)

Mynn xx said...

This is totally GORGEOUS, Ruza! I adore the bold colors and your amazing coloring! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...