Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, August 7, 2015

Birdhouse

This cute G485 Birdhouse stamp reminds me of the bluebirds we have that have nested in a box by our garden for the last four or five years. I love to see them out catching bugs, and watching the little ones grow up.
Simple coloring with watercolor pencils and chalks for the background.
Don't forget...there's a new Great Impressions challenge posted. Come play along!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here next Friday!
http://studiomcreations.weebly.com/

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Ooh I love your birdhouse image and the way you added your sentiment tab! :)

Mynn xx said...

This is TOTALLY fabulous, Em! I adore the sponged scene you created and the positioning of the sentiment, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Awww....Emily, this is adorable. Great design, and love your little scene!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...