Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, August 14, 2015

Amaryllis

Good day friends! I've got a card to share today which is not my typical style, but sometimes it's fun to stretch yourself. I was going for a more clean "artsy" look on this one- maybe something that could have been painted on a canvas.
I started with some watercolor paper and distress inks for the background. I stamped the E853 Amaryllis in black, then stamped over it in versamark and some clear embossing powder for just a bit of interest. I used D445 Patience for the sentiment, and a few hand stitches finish it off.
What do you think? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below, or through my blog. Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to link up your Great Impressions cards to the Customer Gallery!
http://studiomcreations.weebly.com/

3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Emily! The colors you chose are gorgeous, and I love the sentiment you paired with this flower! Hugs!!! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful background, beautiful sentiment!

Patti J said...

Stunning card, Emily! Very nicely designed :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...