Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, February 9, 2015

Tea Table Valentine

Hello, friends!  Happy Monday!  I'm back again with another card that uses some fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions store!  I have one last Valentine--we celebrate Saturday so get yours done soon!  Take a look at my creation...

More details on my personal blog HERE.

This creation started with my stamping the image, F263 Tea For Two, onto cardstock and coloring it in with Spectrum Noir markers.  I added a bit of shine with some glitter glue.  I went with less traditional Valentine colors because this is destined for a sweet girl who loves these particular colors!

I then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, part of E823 Must-ache You, onto some vellum.  I added this with strategically placed dimensional foam and then anchored it with a punched heart and some enamel pieces.

I then just had to add my focal panel to the card base!  The base was prepped with some patterned paper, black cardstock, and a doily.  A fun and pretty non-traditionally colored Valentine is the result!  I love it and I hope the recipient will, too!  What do you think?  I'd love for you to tell me in a comment below!

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  Hop over to the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!  See you again soon!

 photo Sigcopy.png

2 comments :

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a beautiful card! LOVE the design!!

Leah said...

So pretty!! I love the pink polka dots and the doily peeking out! Hugs...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...