Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, February 23, 2015

Pansy Bough

Hello, friends!  Happy Monday!  I'm back again with another card that uses some fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions store!  For today, I've did some no line water coloring with a beautiful floral stamp.  Come and see...

More details on my personal blog HERE.

I started by stamping the image, G329 Pansy Bough, with light colored tan ink.  I then proceeded to use Distress markers and a water color pen to "paint" the image.  I did a bit of light blue water coloring around the image, too.

Next, I turned to create the card base.  I layered some cardstock and patterned paper, added some ribbon and a doily.  After the image was placed, I added a bow with a rhinestone center to the card.

I am very pleased with the final product!  This is only my second time doing no lines water coloring, and I am not 100% sure it looks amazing, but I do think it's rather pretty!  What do you think?  I hope you let me know in the comments below!

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  Hop over to the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!  See you again soon!

 photo Sigcopy.png

1 comment :

Patti J said...

Mynn, so sorry I missed this - what a gorgeous card! Thanks for always being an inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...