Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Oh, Happy Day!

Hello friends, and Happy Valentine's Day!

Even though I'm retired, there is just something about a weekend that still makes me smile, and being a holiday is a special bonus!

I have a sweet card to share with you today, using a super cute image from Great Impressions.





This adorable little gal is: H252 Gracie with Bunny. She was colored with Copic markers.  The sentiment is D490 Happy Day, and it was stamped on the focal panel just above the image. Found some purple cardstock in my scraps, and this paper is from an old DCWV stack.  (Lol...I am a hoarder, yep indeed!)  The pretty green flowers came in
my last order from Great Impressions - what a fun surprise!

 Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (HERE!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (Here)

Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (HERE) and treat yourself to a few new stamps!

Did you know shipping is free over $25?! 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

I adore this card, Patti! I LOVE the sweet image and you used one of my fave color combos--I LOVE purple and green! Super cute! HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...