Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hello


Hi there! This week at Great Impressions the DT is showcasing fancy fold cards. I personally rarely ever make anything other than your standard A2 card so this was a bit of a challenge for me, but fun! I chose to create a gate fold card. 



I started by stamping my cute image called F600 Valentine Sparky onto a die cut panel and colored it with Copics. I then stamped the sentiment B151 A Little Hello beneath Sparky. For my heart background I stamped that using A54 Hearts and Dots. I decided since this is a special card and the inside seems so much larger than a normal card to add more panels of patterned paper and stamped hearts. There is still plenty of room for a message. 

 Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Have a wonderful day!

2 comments :

Patti J said...

What a fun card! Love this cool fold! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mynn xx said...

Leah, this is such fun!!! LOVE the dies you used and I adore the way you stamped the card base, too! HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...