Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Great Impressions - Beautifully Monogrammed!

Happy Saturday to you all!

Today, I'm sharing a quick and easy set of monogrammed cards.  Did you know that Great Impressions carries these beautiful monograms?  I'm so impressed with them.
This week, I needed a quick and easy project, due to being sick.

Here's what I did, using Great Impressions Stamps: E612 Monogram Flourish W





I found some pretty papers from my a muse stash, and heat embossed the monograms in white embossing powder.  Layered the monograms, and popped them up with some
dimensional foam.  Ta da!  Easy peasy - did all three in 30 minutes!

Wouldn't this make a nice gift boxed set for someone special?

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (HERE!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (Here)

Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (HERE) and treat yourself to a few new stamps!

Did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Thanks for stopping by - see you next Saturday with a pretty spring creation!

Hugs,

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Patti, these are gorgeous! I love this idea for a set of cards--perfect to give to teachers or at a bridal shower! HUGS and hope you feel better soon! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...