Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, February 20, 2015

Fanciful Friday with Ellen

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! This is Ellen back for more Great Impressions inspiration from the Great Impressions store! This week, we are focusing on special folds:







(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (H253 - Parrot Tulips and C428Birthday)

I chose a swing card for my special cut. I used the Parrot Tulips on the front and the sentiment inside. There are more details and pictures on my blog, so please stop by!

Thanks for stopping by!



Be sure to come check out our current challenge

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

2 comments :

Patti J said...

Pooh! I love this card! Great fold, love the stamps, the colors, and you've colored it beautifully!

Mynn xx said...

SO elegant, Ellen! I adore that amazing paper and your coloring is just fabulous! Stunning! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...