Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, February 2, 2015

Eiffel Tower Love

Hello, friends!  Happy Monday!  I'm back again with another card that uses some fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions store!  This one is a Valentine since that holiday is upon us!  Take a peek...

More details on my personal blog HERE.

I started this fun card by stamping the image, F515 Lg. Eiffel Tower, and heat embossing it on vellum.  I then fussy cut it out and set it aside.

I then created a card base but adhering coordinating strips of patterned paper to the base, adding some denim ribbon, and stamping and heat embossing the sentiment, E859 Forever Yours, and adding some enamel dots.

I then added the Eiffel Tower, added more enamel dots, a glossified heart (yes, that's a word now), and voila!  Card done!  Super easy--and I like it a lot!  What do you think?  I'd love for you to leave a comment and let me know!

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  Hop over to come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!  See you again soon!

 photo Sigcopy.png

3 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Such a creative design and I love the hint of French flair here.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sherrie K. said...

So very pretty! Love the design and fun colors!
Did you get my email by chance?
Sherrie K

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Mynn! Love the colors, and who doesn't love the feel of Paris? Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...