Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Bird House Love

Hello! Today I have a fun little card to share with you using some new Great Impressions stamps. With Valentine's fast approaching lovey dovey cards have been on my mind.


I used the sweet G517 Valentine Bird Houses for my main image. I colored it with Copics. The little heart and dot paper is stamped using A54 Hearts and Dots. What a great little stamp! My sentiment comes from G483 Tags. I hope you like it!

 Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Have a wonderful day!

4 comments :

Sharon said...

This is such a sweet card. Love the image and design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Patti J said...

Love this! I've been hoping to see this all inked up. Squeal! It's on my must have list - thanks for the inspiration!

Mynn xx said...

Leah, this is SO pretty! I LOVE the great colors and the fabulous layout! Totally fabulous card! HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, this is so cute! Love all the adorable bird houses and sweet little birdies!
Sherrie k

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...