Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Fun with Tweet Christmas Birdies

Hello Everybody!

Katy here, and today I am going to show you a Christmas card using cute little birdies from the Great Impressions Online Store!  :)

  

For this card I used these stamps:  E815 Swinging Birds, A117 Merry Hello, and A71 Snowflake Cluster.

I stamped the little snowflakes all around the base of the card and on the focal square.  I did stamp the cute birdies twice.  The second I cut out and used it has a mask.  I had a little tag that the sentiment fit on perfectly.  (Which I love this sweet sentiment!)  And I used a glitter glue to outline the tag.

For more inspiration check out our Facebook page and Pinterest Boards.  And be sure to link up to this month's challenge:  Thankful Thoughts.  When you click on that link you will also see the newest Christmas stamps--and they are so cute!  So stock up-and when you spend $25 or more (on U.S. Shipments) shipping is free!

Thank you for stopping by today! :)


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Very "tweet", Katy! ;) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...