Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, September 29, 2014

GI & DV Christmas Package

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share my project I created for the Great Impressions and Die Versions Blog Hop!

I had so much fun creating this project!!!

For my main image, I used the adorable Snowman Fun (H188) stamp!
I just love snowman images!!
I thought it was the perfect image to use to add some of the die cut Wee Petites - Snow Flurries snowflakes too! 

Behind the image, I have some layers, which I stamped the Snowflake Swirl Background (J105) on the top and bottom of the patterned paper, I also then added a strip from the die cut Whispers - Bubbles Background!  

And one more photo of the inside panel:
I love the Have Yourself (E512) sentiment, which is what I used for the inside of this gift box, along with using the Snowflake Cluster (A71) stamp to add snowflakes around the sentiment!

Fun part is I masked the Have Yourself (E512) sentiment, so that the "Merry" and "Christmas" didn't stamp! Gave me the chance to use the awesome Sweet Wordlets - Merry Christmas die!  The die works perfectly with the sentiment!!  Love it!!

We sure hope you've enjoyed all of our lovely projects!!

More details on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely super darling, Kendra! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...