Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, July 21, 2014

Summertime Fun with Bubbles

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a tag with you!

I am so excited that we are switching things up one week a month!
I love creating 3D projects with stamps!!

So with this week's "End of Summer Creations" in mind, I decided to alter a jar I have had sitting on my shelf for awhile!
My kids love blowing bubbles in summer, myself included!!

So I first created a label using the Summertime Flowers (F269) image and adhered it to the jar!

Then added some bubbles!!

How fun!

More details on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


4 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Super fun idea, Kendra! Mynn xx

Ann said...

Super cute idea, I bet they loved it.

Patti J said...

What a fun idea! This is adorable! Thanks for the inspiration!

Katy said...

This is super cute! It would make a great hostess gift for a pool party! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...