Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Inspiration Tuesday

Hi ya peeps! I had a nice weekend relaxing but am ready to get back to work this week.
Today I have a cute little card to share....
 I just love this stamp! I have a "thing" for bicycles and this one fits the bill. The stamp is called Bicycle with Flowers G418. I stamped on  kraft paper with light brown ink then colored it up using Prismacolor Pencils. I added 3 different types of ribbon and a snappy sentiment for a little dimension.
Don't forget to stop by our monthly challenge and join in on the fun or head on over to Pinterest and Facebook for more inspiration and news.

Carolyn

4 comments :

Patti J said...

Love that bike, but I REALLY love the sentiment! Happy is my favorite thing to pursue! Great card - thanks for sharing!!!

jonim52 said...

Love that card, the bike really stands out on the kraft card stock!

Mynn xx said...

Such a sweet card, Carolyn! Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

LOVE! Not sure how I have missed this image, but I need to add it to my never ending wish list!! So pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...