Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Inspiration Tuesday with Carolyn

Hi ya GI peeps, It's Tuesday and it's another 
Inspiration Day from me!

For my teeny, tiny card I used Hummingbird C383. I've never done a teeny card but this stamp is so cute all by itself that I thought I would give it a go. I stamped the image in white embossing ink on kraft paper then used a pink enamel embossing powder.  I cut out the image and used a pop up dot for added dimension. Lastly I added 2 cute little crystal embellies. A simple card that highlights just the stamp.

Carolyn

 Play along with our current challenge, we would love to see what you create!


3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is SO pretty, Carolyn! LOVE the colored embossing on kraft! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Your hummingbird looks so pretty embossed in pink

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the hummingbird!! Very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...