Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Faux Watercolor Tutorial

Hello, all!  I hope your week is going well!  Today I've got a fun and punny vintage inspired card for you today using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  Come take a peek and then watch the tutorial video on how to create this fun FAUX WATERCOLOR effect!

Here are the supplies you'll need for today's tutorial:

  • F575 Vintage Fan
  • B239 Biggest Fan
  • Spray bottle with water or Glimmer Mist
  • Paintbrush (optional)
  • Desired inks and card stock
  • Embellishments, etc., to finish your project


Here's the card~
More details on my personal blog HERE.

"How To" Video~


Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you take some time to try out this technique today! :)  Next week I'll be back with another creation for your viewing pleasure!  I hope you'll also take some time to participate in our monthly challenge and if you use GI stamps, make sure to add it to our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...