Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, August 12, 2013

Harvest Wagon

Hello friends! After all the Christmas in July, I think now it would be fun to show some Fall cards and projects, Thanksgiving is going to be here in no time, so I closed my eyes and thought about the beautiful month of November (my birthday too, LOL).

I think this "Harvest Wagon" image is very pretty!! It can be used in lots of different ways :) My card is very simple. I stamped the image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo  black and colored it with Markers (Copics and Spectrum Noir)/ Then I die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Label 8 Nestabilities, sponged around with Distress inks. I created my card base with 2 pieces of Orange Cardstock die-cut and emboss with Decorative Labels 8 Nestabilities. Finally I added a piece of ribbon and a button.



Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!!

Giovana

5 comments :

Jenny said...

This reminds me of days at the pumpkin farm, cool breezes and lovely Fall colors. Beautiful Giovana! p.s. my birthday is in November too!

Mynn xx said...

This is just beautiful, Giovana! LOVE the gorgeous coloring and the "frame". A true work of art! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so pretty-and framed so lovely!

ericarose said...

This is beautiful!!

simply monica said...

Great job love the colors on this and love the die

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...