Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, June 7, 2013

Wildflower Silhouette


Happy Friday and thanks for taking the time to visit the Great Impressions Blog. Another summer weekend is here so I hope the weather is cooperating wherever you are. If it's rainy, that's a perfect reason to stay indoors and do some crafting.
 
My card for today is using the Great Impressions Stamps "wildflower silhouette"- H184. It is available in the online store.
 
I stamped the image in soft suede ink directly onto patterned paper. I love the look of doing that. My card colors are soft suede, daffodil delight and pool party. I used coordinating patterned papers.
 
A couple of reminders: There is a 20% off and free shipping in our online store. We  also are sponsoring the Play Date CafĂ© Challenge this week and giving away a little blog candy. See this post for more details.
 
Well, that's it for me for this week. So until next Friday..........inky hugs.
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments :

Cheryl Wright said...

Absolutely stunning card! TFS!

Mynn xx said...

This is one of my all time favorite silhouette stamps! GORGEOUS colors, Mary! And fabulous layering, too! :)

simply monica said...

Beautifully done love it

Karon said...

Such a fabulous card - love the papers and the wonderful stamp. TFS

Sue from Oregon said...

Love that pretty color scheme Mary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...