Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Simple Life

Wow, where has the week gone? Here it is Wednesday already and the last of my posts as the March Guest Designer for Great Impressions Stamps. I have enjoyed my time with this talented group of ladies.

I have a card to share with you today that uses two stamps that I have been waiting to get inked.
I got my inspiration from the current issue of PaperCrafts magazine. They had a section in there called  Country Fresh. Did you know that Great Impressions has some FABULOUS stamps that fit into this category.

I used the Great Impressions Stamps Vintage Milk Box F530  found under the Miscellaneous category on the shopping list and Simple Life A140 found under the Sentiment category. I paired this image up with the paper from My Mind's Eye- Dilly Dally. I used the circle Spellbinders die, a little Distressed Ink, some simple stitching and then popped them up, to give it a little dimension. Four little gems are in the center of the flowers.

Hmmmm.... I think we all could use a little dose of the simple life, once in a while.

You still have a few days to enter the Great Impressions Stamps Monthly Challenge. The theme is "Going Green". 

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a great day.

Joan

5 comments :

Marianne said...

Gorgeous image and card. I do love the Country Fresh feel of the card and the coloured image and papers are such a perfect match!

Jenny said...

This is one of my very favorite stamps! Love your take Joan!

Mary Marsh said...

such a pretty card Joan-great image and sentiment-I could definitely use a touch of the simple life right now

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely coloring and layout for one of my fave images Joan!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is an adorable card. I am totally luvin' that image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...