Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Challenge and Our Top Pix!

Welcome to a new monthly challenge right here
on the Great Impressions Stamps Blog!

December is such a crazy busy month with the holidays
so we are keeping the theme simple.
If you manage to squeeze in some crafty time this month good for you!
Our theme for December is "Anything Goes."
If you are new to our challenges I suggest you check out
the rules on our side bar :)

The Design Team has been as busy as Santa's elves
coming up with a little inspiration for you all.

So here we go...



Shanna - E767 Bubble Over & G468 Bubbly Pig


Sue - G271 Reindeer Trio


Mary - F411 Fairy Silhouette  & E696 Wishes Have Wings


Jenny - H159 Snow Fun Squares


Don't forget to hop on over to their blogs
and leave a little message...they have been working so hard!

Now for our Top 3 Pix for November!
The DT and I were blown away by all the talent out there!
You make it so hard to choose only three!

Sue's choice:



Sue said, "Boy do I love this creation!  First of all, it's a snowman
image!  I love snowmen....they work for winter and Christmas
double-duty.  Anita's choice of image paired with her wonderful
mix and matching of DP is perfecto!"

This month I have the honor of choosing two
Top Pix....so in no particular order - 



Isn't this just divine?!  It's a step circle card.  I can just see this
having a place of honor on a babies dresser.  What a beautiful keepsake!
Tracy your coloring rocks and I love your use of embellies!

And...



Allisa, you created a perfect pairing with that sweet bird and
your DP choices!  I love the design and that die cut - beautiful holiday card!

Congratulations Ladies!  
You have earned our "Top Pix" badge!


Love it if you placed on your side bar and link it right back to us!

Finally, we have our random prize winner!
Let's all do a happy dance for Krafty Karen!
Karen you have one week to contact me at
jjstucky@sbcglobal.net to claim your prize.

Now, for all of you that noticed my sneaky prize give away 
last month....I will announce those winners on Tuesday.
And...I wish you all Happy Holidays! (grin!)

Hugs,

Jenny


15 comments :

Colleen said...

Jenny,
Great inspiration for the anything goes challenge and congrats to all this months winners and top picks.

Anita said...

Thank you so much for choosing my snowmen tags for a top pick!

Patti J said...

Beautiful projects! Thanks for the inspiration from the DT! Off to work on the December challenge :)

Tracy said...

WOOHOO! Thank you so much choosing my card for a Top 3 pick!

Sue from Oregon said...

Great cards girlies!!! Jenny-loved your picks this month too...had them on my list too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards ladies. Well done! x

Angeline Choo said...

that piggy is just too cute!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great challenge! Great examples from the DT!! Used one of my fav. GI stamps for my entry!! :)

jessica said...

Great challenge!! This is my first time playing along and had a blast creating my card for the Creative Inspirations Paint Blog Hop!!

Karen said...

Congrats to the winners.. smiles.
Truly lovely creations from you all.

Please will you all click on the link to my blog
http://kraftykarens.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/for-familes-of-sandy-hook-school.html
I have on there the address for Sandy Hook School and it would be so lovely if you could send a card of your own to the families and friends of Sandy Hook.

Thank you
Karen.xx

Gerda said...

Great works by the DT!!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Marjo said...

Happy Holiday's!
hugz Marjo

Donna Ellis said...

Since I don't own any GI Christmas images, many thanks for opening your challenge to other images. The designers' samples are beautifully done and so inspirational. It's been fun visiting other participants' blogs as well.

Kim B said...

Thanks for a great challenge and beautiful inspirations from the DT.

Crafty and Green said...

Thank you for the fantastic Inspiration!! Great Creations!! Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...