Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, July 13, 2012

Release Week is Winding Down


Happy Friday Folks!

I totally took my sentiment from the Temptations song "My Girl".
Don't ask me why, that's just what popped into my head when I picked up the stamp. (grin!)
So....I went with it.

This Sun and Clouds stamp is one of many of the June releases.
I gotta say there are a bunch of really cute characters in this release.
Tomorrow I will sum it all up for you nice and neat.

Meanwhile, don't forget you have until Saturday midnight to post a comment
or two on the Great Impressions Blog and on any of our designers blogs for your chance
to get inky with our Stamps!

Supplies
Not Shown:  Bazzil Textured Blue cardstock (scrap), yellow scrap


With all the new stamps each month we sure could
use an extra hand to get crafty with us!
The Design Team Call will close Saturday at 11:59 CT... so get your submissions in quick!
A big thank you to all of those who have already submitted.
I am looking forward to reviewing them all next week!

Hugs,




8 comments :

Katherine said...

I really love that sentiment! So many great things do to with it! :)

Deloris said...

Perfect sentiment to use with that adorable sunshine stamp! That song is going to be playing in my head all day.... :0)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

i just love that sun!

mags said...

Love the little sun stamp and a perfect sentiment.
Mags
x

Mary K said...

This is what my morning looked like, rain clouds with sunshine after the storm. Perfect card for a "pick-me-up" greeting for a friend in need. Great Idea!

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness I always love this song,I will be singing it for days now...lol
Such a fun design sweetie

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the sentiment!!

Angela said...

Aren't those clouds fun? Perfect sentiment for this stamp, Jenny! Nice pick me up card...I was smiling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...